Blog for WattLiving!
Want to get your writing published? You could see your work HERE as we're on the lookout for student bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial Instagrammer? Consider yourself a Twitter fiend? Or do you just love to blog/vlog about everything and anything?
Well, we want you to collaborate with you. Email us now to find out more!
Share your experience of general university life and your interests - whether you're a follower of fashion, a keen photographer, live music lover or top chef in your flat. Let your fellow students know the different things that occur during your student life and the many ups and downs!
Maybe this is your first time living in the UK? We would love to hear about your experience as an international student too.
It's a great opportunity and if you want to get recognized as a writer/creator - people need to know you exist! So, it's time to build up your portfolio, with lots of benefits too:
- Build a reputation and boost your CV
- Employers are interested in personal skills and working with us on Watt Living will benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as a journalist in the future
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer) and have an extra, fun opportunity to talk about your interests
- Get people talking and following! Sharing your stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will boost your social media presence
We want to hear from you - contact us and you could become a 2020 Watt Living blogger or vlogger!
- Read Next
- International student focus group Haggis, Neeps and Tatties Introducing Upay Try vegan this January Wave goodbye to those January blues Lockdown 2.0 - What's new on Netflix? Return to Campus 2021: Information and Advice Exam tips How to cope with your 'winter blues' International Student Arrivals
- How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Advice From a Graduate: Budgeting THE guide to Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Celebrate Burns Night from your flat Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Try vegan this January Wave goodbye to those January blues How to cope with your 'winter blues' Budgeting your money