Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation
Struggling with finding things to do? Ebony shares with us what she's been up to during the lockdown to keep busy. For details of her flapjack recipe and colouring sheets, see below...
Ebony's Super Simple Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Place the butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and melt together over a low heat
3. Add the buttery mixture to your oats and mix until covered.
4. Spread the oat mixture into a baking tray and place in the oven for 20-25 mins
5. Cut the flapjack into squares before it cools
If you fancy spending an afternoon colouring and decorating your windows to thank the amazing NHS and key workers, here are some resources. Just click the sheet to download...
How are you finding isolation? What have you been doing to keep busy? If you'd like to share your experiences and suggest ways other students can tackle boredom and stay positive, get in touch!
- Read Next
- British Pie Week Fairtrade Fortnight 2021 FREE Covid Test for students Wellbeing Activities Calendar HWU Church Service Join the Scavenger Hunt The books getting me through lockdown 3.0 LGBTQ+ charities available to you Wellbeing Activities Accommodation reference
- How to have (and keep) a happy, student house THE guide to Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Budgeting your money Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? What's already provided in my halls? What's provided in the Contemporary Building?