Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation
Struggling with finding things to do? Ebony shares with us what she's been up to during the lockdown to keep busy. For details of her flapjack recipe and colouring sheets, see below...
Ebony's Super Simple Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Place the butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and melt together over a low heat
3. Add the buttery mixture to your oats and mix until covered.
4. Spread the oat mixture into a baking tray and place in the oven for 20-25 mins
5. Cut the flapjack into squares before it cools
If you fancy spending an afternoon colouring and decorating your windows to thank the amazing NHS and key workers, here are some resources. Just click the sheet to download...
How are you finding isolation? What have you been doing to keep busy? If you'd like to share your experiences and suggest ways other students can tackle boredom and stay positive, get in touch!
- Read Next
- Baking with Liza - Pumpkin truffles (Brigadeiros) Halloween Events and Activities from ResLife ResLife Emergency Food Dating in the Pandemic - Saturday 17th Event! Free Halloween Pumpkin Carving & Photo Prize Competition! Coronavirus - Check and Reply to Emails! Planned Maintenance 5 Things You Can Do To Be More Environmentally Friendly Recycling at Heriot-Watt University Amended Catering Outlet Opening Hours Due To Current Restrictions
- How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Advice From a Graduate: Budgeting THE guide to Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Budgeting your money Vlog your experience of halls & get £50 Upay credit! Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out?