Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation
Struggling with finding things to do? Ebony shares with us what she's been up to during the lockdown to keep busy. For details of her flapjack recipe and colouring sheets, see below...
Ebony's Super Simple Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Place the butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and melt together over a low heat
3. Add the buttery mixture to your oats and mix until covered.
4. Spread the oat mixture into a baking tray and place in the oven for 20-25 mins
5. Cut the flapjack into squares before it cools
If you fancy spending an afternoon colouring and decorating your windows to thank the amazing NHS and key workers, here are some resources. Just click the sheet to download...
How are you finding isolation? What have you been doing to keep busy? If you'd like to share your experiences and suggest ways other students can tackle boredom and stay positive, get in touch!
- Read Next
- Interested in volunteering online to help in the Covid-19 response IMPORTANT - SCAM EMAIL ALERT 7 Days of Potatoes - A recipe for each day of the week! Think ahead! Explore your future How to cut your own hair! Self-isolation: You need a fakeaway! Support & Advice for Students: Student Success De-stress techniques for exam season and onwards Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation Self-isolation: The best of Netflix
- Moving Out of halls: What should I do with all my stuff? How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Judie's Top 5 Places to Eat in Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? Don't be the noisy neighbour... Meal prep recipes in 5 ingredients or less!