Getting to Edinburgh
We hope you're looking forward to travelling to campus very soon.
We've collated some helpful information to assist you on your way to our Edinburgh Campus...
Before the Airport
Citizens of different countries will have different Visa and entry requirements. To find the latest up to date information on UK Student Visas and Immigration; along with current Government travel restrictions/requirements visit:
- UK Student Visas: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/student-visas
- COVID-19 Guidance and Support: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Entering and Leaving UK: https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
At the Airport
You can get from the Airport to your destination by bus, tram or taxi.
- Bus: There is 1 Airlink, and 3 Skylink buses that run from/to the Airport. More information on these services and current prices can be found here: https://www.lothianbuses.com/our-services/airport-buses/
- Tram: Edinburgh Trams operate every 15minutes between the Airport and City Centre. More information on this service can be found at https://edinburghtrams.com/
- Taxis: A taxi might be a convenient idea for those with lots of luggage. For information on Edinburgh Taxis, visit: https://www.introducingedinburgh.com/taxi
Note: There is no direct transport from Edinburgh Airport to campus
- Read Next
- 5 steps to self-care Starting University - The Charlie Waller Guide The quickest and easiest bakes to try in halls Food Events - Weekly at Chaplaincy! ResLife Events Calender Gym-free workouts Online Zumba with Mavis Warden Drop In Sessions - Online Notice to all Scottish Borders students Help, I'm locked out!
- How to have (and keep) a happy, student house THE guide to Edinburgh Packing for uni: The clothing essentials Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Budgeting your money Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? What's already provided in my halls?