Interested in volunteering online to help in the Covid-19 response
If you have a few hours a week to spare and would like to use them to provide help to those needing support due to the impact of coronavirus, there are plenty of opportunities.
Examples of online volunteer opportunities include:
- Online befriending of children and young people
- Distance mentoring for adults
- Virtual support centre admin assistant
- Virtual support centre translator
- Read Next
- Interested in volunteering online to help in the Covid-19 response IMPORTANT - SCAM EMAIL ALERT 7 Days of Potatoes - A recipe for each day of the week! Think ahead! Explore your future How to cut your own hair! Self-isolation: You need a fakeaway! Support & Advice for Students: Student Success De-stress techniques for exam season and onwards Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation Self-isolation: The best of Netflix
- Moving Out of halls: What should I do with all my stuff? How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Judie's Top 5 Places to Eat in Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? Don't be the noisy neighbour... Meal prep recipes in 5 ingredients or less!