Togetherall - You're not alone
Need to chat?
If you're struggling with any aspect of university life and would like to talk anonymously to somebody, then Togetherall is available 24 hours a day.
It's FREE to all students and staff and offers the following...
- An anonymous community where members can support each other
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
You can access Togetherall at any time, you just have to register via their website: https://togetherall.com/en-gb/
- Read Next
- Edinburgh City Guide: What's on? All you need to know about the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Edinburgh City Guide: Shopping areas Banned items in your hall Hungry? Fancy a Coffee? Full list of cafes on campus! Edinburgh City Guide: The best vegan spots New on Campus - Register with the Medical Centre! Edinburgh City Guide: Museums The Bike Bothy is now open! Edinburgh City Guide: Cheap Eats
- Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? What's already provided in my halls? What's provided in the Contemporary Building? Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipes Safety & First Aid - SafeGuarding Services What to pack: International guide