Need to talk? The Big White Wall can help
What's the Big White Wall?
Heriot-Watt works with Big White Wall, a safe online community of people who are anxious, down or not coping, who support and help each other by sharing what's troubling them, guided by trained professionals.
Available 24/7, Big White Wall is completely anonymous so you can express yourself freely and openly. Professionally trained Wall Guides ensure the safety and anonymity of all members. The Big White Wall is a place where you can:
- Express yourself freely and openly and get the support you need
- Talk to a Wall Guide about finding the right help
- Connect with other Big White Wall members who feel like you so you can support each other
How do I sign up?
Just sign up online with your uni email address and explore the range of support on offer. You can talk about whatever is troubling you confidentially with an around the clock counsellor.
If you'd prefer to seek help face to face, remember our Wellbeing Services can offer advice and counselling too.
- Read Next
- Around the world in 8 dishes Collecting your belongings: Scottish Borders Collection of Belongings from Edinburgh Campus Try these TikTok foodie hacks IMPORTANT - SCAM EMAIL ALERT 7 Days of Potatoes - A recipe for each day of the week! Think ahead! Explore your future Support & Advice for Students: Student Success Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation Meals to make from your freezer
- Moving Out of halls: What should I do with all my stuff? How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Judie's Top 5 Places to Eat in Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? Don't be the noisy neighbour... Meal prep recipes in 5 ingredients or less!