We have processed..5000 ROYAL MAIL PARCELS!!
ResLife started operating the parcel room for the residences in September 2019, and since then we have processed over 5000 Royal Mail parcels!! We have survived Black Friday, Christmas, the January Sales and they just keep coming!
You can help us to keep the Parcel Room running smoothly by please ensuring:
- You use your own name on your parcel (that matches your student ID), and your full address including hall and room number.
- You have an email from ResLife confirming you have a parcel before coming to collect
- You come to collect as soon as possible and remember to bring your student ID
- You only come for your parcel when the parcel room is open, 6pm - 8pm daily
- You remember you cannot pick up parcels for anyone else but yourself!
Also, please remember any parcel that is not delivered by Royal Mail will not be handled by us, couriers will instead attempt delivery directly to your hall. The University takes no responsibility for these so please contact your courier directly if you need any help.
- Read Next
- Around the world in 8 dishes Collecting your belongings: Scottish Borders Collection of Belongings from Edinburgh Campus Try these TikTok foodie hacks IMPORTANT - SCAM EMAIL ALERT 7 Days of Potatoes - A recipe for each day of the week! Think ahead! Explore your future Support & Advice for Students: Student Success Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation Meals to make from your freezer
- Moving Out of halls: What should I do with all my stuff? How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Judie's Top 5 Places to Eat in Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? Don't be the noisy neighbour... Meal prep recipes in 5 ingredients or less!