What's provided at Leonard Horner?
We provide you with some items so you don't need to worry about bringing them with you or buying them...
In your bedroom:
- Single bed
- Mattress protector
- Wash hand basin
- Desk chair
- Desk lamp
- Internet access: data point & WiFi overlay
Your shared bathroom*:
Your shared kitchen*:
- Fridge/freezer (1 shelf per person)
- Sweeping brush
- Dustpan & brush
- Recycling bin
- Waste bin
- Lockable cupboard (padlock required)
- Breakfast bar and stools
*It is your responsibility to clean up after yourself, mopping spillages etc. Sweeping brushes, mops and buckets are provided. Rubbish should be deposited appropriately in skips outside block D.
- Read Next
- Face Coverings: Exemption lanyards FREE Pilates & Yoga Go sober for October Watch NOW: Your guide to student insurance Just Eat Cycles: 'Back to Study' Pass ResLife Scavenger Hunt! Now Live! 5 steps to self-care Starting University - The Charlie Waller Guide The quickest and easiest bakes to try in halls Food Events - Weekly at Chaplaincy!
- How to have (and keep) a happy, student house THE guide to Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Budgeting your money Vlog your experience of halls! Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? What's already provided in my halls?