What's provided at Leonard Horner?
We provide you with some items so you don't need to worry about bringing them with you or buying them...
In your bedroom:
- Single bed
- Mattress protector
- Wash hand basin
- Desk chair
- Desk lamp
- Internet access: data point & WiFi overlay
Your shared bathroom*:
Your shared kitchen*:
- Fridge/freezer (1 shelf per person)
- Sweeping brush
- Dustpan & brush
- Recycling bin
- Waste bin
- Lockable cupboard (padlock required)
- Breakfast bar and stools
*It is your responsibility to clean up after yourself, mopping spillages etc. Sweeping brushes, mops and buckets are provided. Rubbish should be deposited appropriately in skips outside block D.
- Read Next
- HELP! MY CLEANER HAS GONE AWOL!! Cooking Together online! Self-isolation: Connecting with friends and family Edinburgh Campus: 27/03 Newsletter Self-isolation: Apps to pass the time New opening hours for ResLife Staying Indoors? Helpful wellbeing ideas! Current Student Resident? Latest FAQ's! Last updated 25/03/2020 at 13:07 A Student Survival Guide To Self-Isolation Suspended face to face teaching from Wednesday 18 March
- THE checklist for leaving halls Moving Out of halls: What should I do with all my stuff? How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Judie's Top 5 Places to Eat in Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Suspended face to face teaching from Wednesday 18 March Wellbeing Activities Semester 2 Social Thursday The events to check out in Edinburgh this October