What's provided in Christina Miller?
We provide you with some items so you don't need to worry about bringing them with you or buying them...
In your bedroom:
- 3/4 bed
- Mattress protector
- Desk chair
- Desk lamp
- Internet access: data point & WiFi overlay
- Shower curtain
- Wash hand basin
Your shared kitchen/lounge*:
- Fridge (one shelf per person)
- Freezer (one shelf per person)
- Sweeping brush
- Dustpan & brush
- Recycling bin
- Waste bin
- Lockable cupboards (padlock required)
- Breakfast bar
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
If you live in a cluster of 10 bedrooms, you will NOT have sofas and coffee table in your shared kitchen. Instead, you will have access to a social lounge in your block.
*It is your responsibility to clean up after yourself, mopping spillages etc. Sweeping brushes, mops and buckets are provided. Rubbish should be deposited appropriately.
- Read Next
- THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt Get to know: Edinburgh Campus Keeping Your Accommodation Clean - Our Top Tips! Stay up to date with your hall What's already provided in my halls?
- THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt Your go-to guide to grocery shopping Have you registered with a GP? Advice from a graduate: Budgeting The essentials for your first food shop!