Your Hall: Campus Map
Now you have a better understanding of your new place, it's useful to know what's around you.
Here's where you will find the student essentials:
- Nearest pub/bar: HW Union (currently closed)
- Nearest coffee fix: Costa and Starbucks (on-campus, for opening times please check student portal)
- Nearest workout: Oriam, Scotland’s Sports Performance Centre (for opening times please check Oriam’s website)
- Nearest doctors: Riccarton General Practice
- Closest takeaway: Various takeaways are available in the SU and Hugh Nisbet Building
- Nearest supermarket: Tesco Hermiston Gait Superstore (EH11 4DG). There is a bus from campus to Tesco - just look out for the number 63 service.
- Read Next
- International student focus group Haggis, Neeps and Tatties Introducing Upay Try vegan this January Wave goodbye to those January blues Lockdown 2.0 - What's new on Netflix? Return to Campus 2021: Information and Advice Exam tips How to cope with your 'winter blues' International Student Arrivals
- How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Advice From a Graduate: Budgeting THE guide to Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Celebrate Burns Night from your flat Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Try vegan this January Wave goodbye to those January blues How to cope with your 'winter blues' Budgeting your money