Your room contents insurance: What's covered?
Heriot-Watt University works in partnership with Endsleigh to provide you with some contents insurance during your time in halls.
It's important to find out exactly what is covered as you may find that you need additional cover to protect all your possessions both inside and outside of your room.
To check what is covered, go to the Endsleigh website and enter your policy number HH1074. You can then...
- Check your level of cover
- Review key exclusions and limitations
- Check your policy excess
- Learn how to make a claim
- Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables
You don’t have to do anything to activate this cover but it is very important to spend a few minutes to ensure that you fully understand the protection provided and check how to extend or personalise your level of cover should you need to.
If you need any more info, take a look at the following websites:
- Read Next
- Let the house hunting season begin! Download the SafeZone App Jean Muir Student Village: Got a parcel? THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt Sharon's blog: Life in the UK vs. China
- S**t shirt Night antics Fed up of Fire Alarm Evacuations?! What is Residence Life? THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt My 4 favourite ways to enjoy a night in halls