Cookie Consent by
a close up of a flag hanging on a wall


Accommodation reference

By HWResLife 03 Feb 2021

Are you needing a reference for your new accommodation in town?

Please contact the always helpful Accommodation team on (Edinburgh) or (Jean Muir Student Village). Make sure you include your full name and your HWU ID number when contacting, to help speed up the process. 

Please note that the University is unable to provide information to a 3rd party without a written and signed consent form from students - This is due to data protection.

Moving out of halls and into private accommodation can be an exciting, and yet it can be VERY stressful time. Check out our 'Moving into your new student house' checklist to make sure you have the best experience possible in your new home. 



Popular topics in Accommodation