Apps to make your life at Heriot-Watt simple
With so much stuff going on as a uni student, anything to make life easier should be welcomed with open arms (or by opening an app!)
Below are four to consider downloading so you're armed and ready for all that student life throws at you...
- myHWU (Android / iPhone)
Everything from library balances to campus maps. This is the app you need to get on with being a Heriot-Watt student.
- SafeZone (Android / iPhone)
To keep you safe whilst on campus. Use it to send location-based alerts from your phone direct to Security Services.
- Transport for Edinburgh (Android / iPhone)
Bit boring but if you rely on the buses or trams, get it downloaded. Track the buses and pay for your fares using it. Super handy if you don't have any cash on you.
- UNiDAYS (Android / iPhone)
For when you need to save some money. Show it to get some great student discounts.
- Read Next
- Celebrating Burns Night in Edinburgh Sustainable re-sale shopping apps Chinese New Year events Chinese New Year - Year of the Tiger Room Decor 101: Personalising your Pinboard Indoor plants to keep in your uni room Creating a Distraction-Free Study Space What to bring to a study session 5 Sustainable Clothing Brands for Women Follow Jean Muir Student Village on Instagram!
- Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Budgeting your money Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? What's already provided in my halls? What's provided in the Contemporary Building? Running Routes on Campus Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipes