Blog for WattLiving
Want to get your writing published? You could see your work HERE as we're on the lookout for student bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial Instagrammer? Consider yourself a Twitter fiend? Or do you just love to blog/vlog about everything and anything?
Well, we want you to collaborate with you. Email us now to find out more!
Share your experience of general university life and your interests - whether you're a follower of fashion, a keen photographer, live music lover or top chef in your flat. Let your fellow students know the different things that occur during your student life and the many ups and downs!
Maybe this is your first time living in the UK? We would love to hear about your experience as an international student too.
It's a great opportunity and if you want to get recognized as a writer/creator - people need to know you exist! So, it's time to build up your portfolio, with lots of benefits too:
- Build a reputation and boost your CV
- Employers are interested in personal skills and working with us on Watt Living will benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as a journalist in the future
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer) and have an extra, fun opportunity to talk about your interests
- Get people talking and following! Sharing your stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will boost your social media presence
We want to hear from you - contact us and you could become a 2021 Watt Living blogger or vlogger!
- Read Next
- Jubilee Celebrations in Edinburgh Mental Health Awareness Week - Loneliness Are you getting ready to move out? Recycle with these high street brands! Exam Tips for Students Exam tips Cherry Blossom Season in Edinburgh LGBTQ+ Friendly Spaces in Edinburgh Sustainable re-sale shopping apps Room Decor 101: Personalising your Pinboard
- Cherry Blossom Season in Edinburgh THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt International Supermarkets in Edinburgh Running Routes on Campus Get to know: Edinburgh Campus What's already provided in my halls? What's provided in the Contemporary Building? Help, I'm locked out! Picking up parcels & mail Day in the life at Heriot-Watt