Cookie Consent by


Do you know where to get support?

By BzBarlow 08 Aug 2019

Coming to university is such a huge transition for any student. With so much to balance, it can be a nightmare juggling all your new responsibilities.

If at any point things get too much and you find yourself struggling with anything, remember, there are plenty of people and services around you that can help. 

Take a look and familiarise yourself with the services we can offer so if you ever find yourself in need, you know where to go.

Edinburgh Campus

Student Wellbeing Centre

Our Wellbeing Centre offers a range of support, guidance, and advice so you can be at your best. You can find...

Disability Support
Mental health support
Thinking of leaving guidance
Wellbeing support
Drop-in sessions
Study skills referrals

So, if you're struggling with anything - big or small, please come and talk to us. We are based in the Wellbeing Centre in Hugh Nisbet building, just pop by!

The Advice Hub 

Over at the Hugh Nisbet Building, the Student Union's Advice Hub is a free, impartial and confidential place to get advice and support. 

They're open Monday to Friday and you're able to drop in or arrange an appointment to speak to someone. 
Drop-in enquiries: 12:30pm-4pm
Appointments available: 10am-12pm

To make an appointment, please e-mail or phone 0131 451 4535. We're also available on Facebook and Twitter if you want to get in touch.

Scottish Borders

Over at Scottish Borders, there is a team of people available to help with everything from counselling services to a range of Wellbeing activities. Check out what is available here.

BzBarlow profile picture

BzBarlow part of the Browzer team and loves to bake.
View All Posts

Popular topics in Campus