Freshers' Week | FREE dinner for your flat
Add this event to your calendar
Do you fancy a FREE meal courtesy of Reslife?
Book ResLife's FREE meal kit, which comes equipped with all the ingredients and instructions to make a lovely meal for you all to enjoy.
It's the perfect activity to spend time with your new flatmates, cooking and getting to know each other.
We have THREE different kits available to choose from over 3 days...
- Monday 5 September: Warming Chili Con Quorn with Nachos and Salsa
- Wednesday 7 September: Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread and apple Crumble
- Friday 9 September: Fake away Chinese - Stir fry noodle with vegetables, Egg fu yoong and prawn crackers
These meal kits are very limited so book yours as soon as possible, via our Eventbrite page. Booking opens on the 3rd of Sept and ends 24 hours before the mentioned date
Once you chose your desired option(s), you will receive a booking receipt from Eventbrite. You will then need to collect it on the mentioned date from the Residence Life Hub, between 10am - 4pm. Just show a copy of your booking on your phone and that's it.
So for example, if you book Bolognese and Crumble, the you need to collect it on Wed, 7th of Sept, between 10am and 4pm. Not before, nor after!
If you have any dietary requirements or allergens, please contact Reslife prior booking the meal kit.
- This event is open to students living on-campus only.
- You may order your desired option 24 hours or more before the dates provided.
- Meal kits are made to order and there will not be spares available if you miss the ordering window.
- We [ResLife] will email you confirm where and when you should come to collect your meal kit.
Where do I collect my meal kit?
You will need to collect your meal from the Reslife Hub @ Christina Miller West
- Read Next
- What's in my bag? Jio's uni essentials Life before university Weekend Wanderer | Farmers Markets & The Meadows Mid-autumn festival 5 things to sort before moving to uni Edinburgh bookshops tour The Potter Trail Edinburgh City Guide: Best group activities Getting around in Edinburgh
- Packing for university | What to bring International Supermarkets in Edinburgh What not to bring to halls THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot-Watt Running & Walking Routes on Campus Get to know: Edinburgh Campus We're on the lookout for Digital Creators! What's provided in a Traditional Building? Heriot Watt Accommodation Tour Vlog What to pack: International guide