International Supermarkets in Edinburgh
Living close to Edinburgh means you're not far from a wide selection of international food stores and suppliers.
Take a look at the following local businesses that specialise in selling traditional ingredients and produce sourced from outside of the UK...
- The Polski Smak, 112a Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2NR
- Falko: Konditormeister, 7 Bruntsfield Place, Edinburgh EH10 4HN
- Valvona and Crolla, 19 Elm Row, Edinburgh EH7 4AA
- Akdeniz Mediterranean Supermarket 82-90 Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH6 5HB
- H M Foods 339 Calder Rd, Edinburgh EH11 4AH
Asian/Middle East food
- Bismaillah Food Store, 3 Nicholson Square, Edinburgh EH8 9BH
- Pat's Chung Ying Chinese Supermarket, 199-201 Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH6 8NX
- Hing Sing Chinese Supermarket, 310 Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH6 5BU
- Maqbools Supermarket, 36 Potterrow Edinburgh EH8 9BT
- Aihua Chinese Supermarket, 36 West Crosscauseway, Edinburgh EH8 9JP
- Hua Sing Chinese Supermarket, 48-50 Ratcliffe Terrace, Edinburgh EH9 1ST
- Matthews Foods, 36 Inglis Green Road, Edinburgh, EH14 2ER
- Rajah's Supermarket, 33 Albert Street, Edinburgh EH7 5LH
- Ya Kareem Halal Meat & Continental Food Store 251-253 Gorgie Rd, Edinburgh EH11 1TX
Most of the shops are based in the Leith, Newington, Gorgie, Tollcross and Dalry districts. So if you're looking for a taste of home or want to share your recipes with flatmates, be sure to head there.
- Read Next
- Staying In Halls - FAQ: HW Edinburgh Campus Game night Mental Health Awareness Week - Loneliness Are you getting ready to move out? Exam Tips for Students Exam tips LGBTQ+ Friendly Spaces in Edinburgh Free bus travel for under-22s Follow Jean Muir Student Village on Instagram! Heading into the city? Follow these steps to stay safe on a night out
- International Supermarkets in Edinburgh THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt Running Routes on Campus Get to know: Edinburgh Campus What's provided in a Traditional Building? What's already provided in my halls? What to pack: International guide Poppy's Kitchen: On-the-Go breakfast Are you getting ready to move out? Edinburgh City Guide: Shopping areas