Picking up parcels & mail
No doubt you'll be getting a few orders to halls during your time at uni, especially when you're getting settled in and making your room more homely
Therefore please be aware of the following when it comes to your post...
Any items sent through Royal Mail will be accepted and processed by University’s mailroom. Letters and small items will be delivered directly to your mailboxes by the mailroom, while parcels will be delivered to Reslife.
Once Reslife has processed the Royal Mail parcels, an email will be sent to your email address notifying you of your parcel. To keep the Parcel Room running smoothly, please follow the instructions below:
- Use your own name on your parcel (that matches your student ID), and your full address including the hall and room number. If you use different names, the items will be returned to sender.
- Please ensure that you have an email from ResLife confirming you have a parcel before coming to collect.
- Collect as soon as possible and remember to bring your student ID (photographic ID.)
- You can only come for your parcel when the parcel room is open (6pm - 8pm, Mon-Sun)
- Remember, you cannot pick up parcels for anyone else but yourself!
Please be advised that any parcel that is not delivered by Royal Mail will not be handled by us, couriers will instead attempt delivery directly to your hall. The University takes no responsibility for these so please contact your courier directly if you need any help.
The parcel room is open Monday - Sunday, 6pm - 8pm. Please note that anything that has not been collected after 4 weeks will be returned to sender.
- Read Next
- How to Report Racism on Campus Chinese Courses at the Confucius Institute ResLife’s top tips for a happy flat Room Decor 101: Personalising your Pinboard Living away: Ways to adapt to independence NHS Vaccination Centre on campus Book a communal area at JMSV NHS Borders Clinic Meet the Res Life Team Your Guide to The Chaplaincy
- Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Budgeting your money Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? What's already provided in my halls? What's provided in the Contemporary Building? Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipes Safety & First Aid - SafeGuarding Services