Reslife Botanic Gardens Walk
Add this event to your calendar
Join us for a walk around the botanic garden.
You will get to see exotic plants, beautiful flowers, tall trees, and the lovely colours of nature during late summer and early autumn, along with plenty of spectacular views of the city.
- We will meet at the main reception at 12pm on Saturday 25 September and travel by Lothian buses.
- You will need a credit or debit card, a bus pass or exact cash (Lothian buses caps the amount you pay on public transport when you tap your credit card. It will cost £4.50, the price of a day pass since we will be taking two buses each getting there and back).
- You also have the option of meeting us in the city, should you wish to travel there on your own.
Make sure to bring plenty of snacks and water, as you will be doing a lot of walking and exploring.
To register a place, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited, so hurry up!
- Read Next
- How to Report Racism on Campus Chinese Courses at the Confucius Institute ResLife’s top tips for a happy flat Room Decor 101: Personalising your Pinboard Living away: Ways to adapt to independence NHS Vaccination Centre on campus Book a communal area at JMSV NHS Borders Clinic Meet the Res Life Team Your Guide to The Chaplaincy
- Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Budgeting your money Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? What's already provided in my halls? What's provided in the Contemporary Building? Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipes Safety & First Aid - SafeGuarding Services