The Potter Trail
Add this event to your calendar
Are you ready to enter the secret world of Harry Potter?
Join us and our robed guide on the original tour of Edinburgh designed especially for the Potter fans.
You’ll discover the magical locations that inspired characters and scenes in the series, visit the places where JK Rowling wrote the books, see where Lord Voldemort is buried, learn a spell or two along the way, and much, much more!
- When: Wednesday, 14th of September 2022
- Time: 1pm - 4pm (the tour starts at 2pm, but meeting time is at 1pm)
- Meeting point: Main reception bus stop
- Ticket cost: £5 (must be paid in advance by 12th of Sept at the at Residence Life Hub in Christina Miller West - exact cash only)
- Wand will be provided (lovingly provided by our awesome Landscape team)
Even if you’re not a Harry fan, there’s still plenty to entertain you on this lively and atmospheric tour, full of colourful characters from Edinburgh’s mysterious past. Muggles welcome!
Please don't be late to the meeting point and dress for a walking tour in lovely Scottish Autumn weather.
- Read Next
- What's in my bag? Jio's uni essentials Life before university Weekend Wanderer | Farmers Markets & The Meadows Mid-autumn festival 5 things to sort before moving to uni Edinburgh bookshops tour Edinburgh City Guide: Best group activities Getting around in Edinburgh FREE Samosa - International Samosa Day
- Packing for university | What to bring International Supermarkets in Edinburgh What not to bring to halls THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot-Watt Running & Walking Routes on Campus Get to know: Edinburgh Campus We're on the lookout for Digital Creators! What's provided in a Traditional Building? Heriot Watt Accommodation Tour Vlog What to pack: International guide