We're on the lookout for Digital Creators!
Amazon vouchers up for grabs
If you're creative and like producing content—whether it's vlogs, photography, or blogs—you could see your work published here and on our social channels, so why not become a Digital Creator for Heriot-Watt?
What you need to do
As a Digital Creator, we'll ask you to create content showing your journey at Heriot-Watt and your life in halls. We'll ask you to create content around on specific topics and will work with you to find out your interests, what you love, and why you chose Heriot-Watt.
It's a great opportunity if you want to get recognised as a writer/creator or just want to share your story. Not only this but it also has some other benefits:
- Looks great on your CV if you're interested in a media career, your published work can be used to show your experience in the industry
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer) and have an extra, fun opportunity to talk about your experiences, interests, and hobbies.
- Get people talking and following! Sharing your stories on Instagram will boost your social media presence.
Sweet, sweet Amazon vouchers
To say thank you for your posts, you will receive an Amazon voucher ranging from £5—£30 depending on the type of content.
To get involved, just complete the form below and we will get in touch to work on your first project!
- Read Next
- What's in my bag? Jio's uni essentials Life before university Weekend Wanderer | Farmers Markets & The Meadows Mid-autumn festival 5 things to sort before moving to uni Edinburgh bookshops tour The Potter Trail Edinburgh City Guide: Best group activities Getting around in Edinburgh
- Packing for university | What to bring International Supermarkets in Edinburgh What not to bring to halls THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot-Watt Running & Walking Routes on Campus Get to know: Edinburgh Campus We're on the lookout for Digital Creators! What's provided in a Traditional Building? Heriot Watt Accommodation Tour Vlog What to pack: International guide